I am so bad at updating my blog! I always have something new I want to post, but I just can't find the time to post as often as I want!
Our family is doing great! We have been pretty busy lately. We are trying to finish our basement, which seems like it's taking FOREVER! Once we are through with that we want to start on the baby's room, we are going to Oregon in June for a week. There are so many little camping trips I still want to plan before the summer is over! But I know summer will be over before we know it!
5 years ago
1 comment:
I linked onto your blog through Jamie's- it's fun to see pictures of cousins we don't see often- Mike & I have a blog if you wantta check us out- lisamnielson.blogspot.com
see you at the reunion??? IS there going to be a reunion??? have a great summer!
Post a Comment