Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally I have a little time to post about my labor! Give me a break! I am trying to adjust to two kids! It is a lot harder than I thought!
It was a pretty good labor (not as easy as Boston, but still pretty good) They told me to call the night before for a time to come in the next morning and of course when I called they told me to call in themorning. So I called and they told me they had a busy night (of courseÜ) so they would call me back and give me a time (that's not what I wanted to hear, I was upset) Finally I called back around 10:30 am and they told me to come in at 11:00! YEA! I was excited!

They started me at 11:30 and he was born at 6:30. This picture is after my epidural (i felt great!)



I was so emotional after he was born!

Everyone was so anxious to hold baby Bronson

He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long......look at those cheeks!
Daddy and Boston goofing around

Getting ready to go home! YEA!

This is our view from our hospital room....SNOW on October 12th! Crazy!
I felt really good after the labor! I broke my tailbone but other than that I felt great! We are so blessed that he is a healthy baby!






































































































6 comments:

Kara said...

He is so sweet. I hope you are feeling ok, I can't believe you broke your tailbone! Having takes a few months to get used to and then it is ok! Congrats he is beautiful:)

Andy and Katy said...

Angie, I am so glad that you delivery went well and that you and Bronson made it through ok. You look wonderful and I don't blame you-two kids is a HUGE adjustment!!!! Keep in touch and we should get together and go to lunch sometime.

The Caldwells said...

Oh yay!! I am glad to hear that everything went well. I struggled so bad adjusting to 2 kids. I kept thinking man I have 2 hands why is this so hard! But I felt really guilty taking time away from Faith to take care of Kyler. Adjusting to 3 is much easier cause you are already use to dividing your time. Anyway, he is a cute little stinker that is for sure. Congrats again!

The Gaston's said...

Oh that is not fun to have a broken tailbone!! I cracked mine when I was pregnant with Kyler! I slipped and fell on the ice and landed flat on my tailbone! I hope that yours doesn't bother you too bad.. cause mine still gives me grief.

Jamie said...

Congrats again ang! He is adorable! sounds like you had a pretty good labor.

maegan and brian lutz said...

hi angie this is maegan. your family is so beautiful glad everything is going good.