I took Bronson to the doctor and here's what we found out!
24 inches long 85%
12 lbs 5 oz 70%
40 1/2 head circumference 70%
He is sleeping an average of 6 hours a night, according to Dr Rose that is really good for his age
He is smiling and cooing so much
He's got a really strong neck and is very alert
5 comments:
Sounds like he is growing big and strong! He is to cute!
How fun, don't you love to go and see how they are doing! So cute! That is awesome he sleeping so well. Bennett just started sleeping good:)
He's a BIG boy!! I can't believe how fast he's growing!
You forgot to mention that you also have one of the CUTEST baby boys ever! He really is so stinkin cute! I am glad to hear he is doing much better for you too! I makes like alot easier huh?!
And he is freakin cute as HECK!
Post a Comment