Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here is what we have been up to this winter...
We went ice fishing at East Canyon with Jared, Katie, Darcie, Mont, and Grandpa Samson and the boys. It was my first time and I loved it! We had a ton of fun! Well I can't say that Boston loved it, he's not a big fan of the snow! My Grandpa is such a crack up, he is so fun to be around and the boys just love him to death We went sledding in my grandpa's field. We pulled the kids on sleds behind the 4-wheelers.
We happened to pick the coldest day of the year, it was freezing! But my grandpa started a little fire in the field where we could go a "defrost" Everytime the garage opens Boston runs out and hops in his Jeep, He loves it! He figured out how to reverse it and that's pretty much all he does! He just drives around backwards, it's hilarious!





2 comments:

Nicole said...

Darling picturea Angie!! I so miss our camping days! Maybe one day we'll have to start that up again, if we ever get back to Utah! Bronsen is getting so big!

Jared and Katie said...

Hooray for fishing! I'm addicted! I wanna go again so bad! Boston is so cute!