
We moved Bronson into his own room which is always hard for me to do. I feel like they are so far away but he has done really well, in fact I think he actully likes it better

Earache since Christmas...Thats normal for this tough guy! We had tubes put in his ears about a year ago but he still continued to get earaches, we have been to 2 different doctors and still no answers. We went for a third opinion and he said that he needs to have his adenoids taken out and new tubes put in. So that's what we did......



He didn't even look back!

He had a little trouble breathing after the anesthesia so they did a breathing treatment on him to loosen his airway, after that he did really well.

9 comments:
Awwwww poor little guy. Keep us posted on how he is doing.
Poor little guy!!!
Poor little Boston! I can't believe he had to get tubes twice!!
and look at how big Bonson is getting! seriously, where does the time go?
Poor little guy! Hope he has a speedy recovery! Bronson is getting so big, he's adorable.
Poor baby! Hope he's up and kickin' soon!
Poor little guy. I hope that it helps and he can feel better!
oh that poor baby. He's so sweet! how cute is that picture of the doctor taking him in the wagon. Good luck! i hope it works too.
I love that picture of him in the wagon. And that's funny that he didn't even look back....
What a little trooper! How hard that must have been for you :( How is he doing now?? Umm...Bronson is gianormous! I need to see him before he gets any bigger...time is flying by! And I asked myslef the same question...Why the goggles?!? I LOVE it :)
Post a Comment