We had such a fun weekend. My brother in law, Mont ran in the Ogden Marathon on Saturday and took 1st place in his age division and 11th overall. WOW! That is so amazing to me! He is such an awesome runner! Corbin and Dallen ran in the kids K, which was so cute, it actually brings tears to your eyes when they cross the finish line (or maybe I'm just an emotional wreck!) But it was fun! Then we headed over to our favorite Mexican resturant, Melina's and ate! Later that night we went for a walk, fed the horses and went fishing to the Clinton Pond. Sunday we went and played volleyball....










2 comments:
I had no idea he took first in his age division. That is awesome! Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend!
Wow you had a busy weekend with LOTS of fun activites :) That is awesome he took 1st and so stinkin cute his boys ran the kids K!!
ps. I am lovin the new look of your blog...did you do it yourself??
Post a Comment