Friday, February 29, 2008

Circus


The Jordan World Circus was coming to town, so my sister and I decided to take our families to it! It was fun for the kids but it wasn't what I had expected, it was a little "ghetto". They had elephant rides, pony rides, a petting zoo and of course the circus. But the kids loved every minute!













3 comments:

Garmire's said...

Cute blog! I just joined a couple of months ago too. It was really hard for me to figure out. It took a lot of thinking...anyways you have the cutest little boy! garmirefamily.blogspot.com
-Leah

Nicole said...

So cute! I love your layout. Little Boston is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer at Depoe Bay! better yet come up and visit us!
p.s. the pic of you guys at Brindy's wedding is gorgeous!!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hey Angie, this is Alisha (Vandenberg) Wickern. I was lookin at Becky's blog and saw you guys. You are so cute! You have a beautiful boy, and that is so exciting that you are expecting another baby! Congratulations!
Well, I wanted to say hi and see how you guys are doing.

Love, Leesh & Adam