Friday, March 7, 2008

ReAdy oR NoT HeRe I CoMe.....

So we just recently found out we are EXPECTING baby #2....It was totally unexpected! Here's the STORY...I went in for my yearly exam and to also have my IUD removed! I had them do a pregnancy test, because I had been feeling sick and feeling a little WIERD....A week previously I took a test that came back NEGATIVE, but I still wanted to be SURE! ANYWAYS! To make a long story short, the Dr came in and said "do you want to be pregnant" "Because you are"! I was in shock, she said "this little baby was meant to be here, you only had a .4% chance of getting pregnant". We are really excited! I am 8 weeks pregnant and SICKER than ever! My DUE DATE is October 17th! That seems so far away! Ü

9 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats Angie! I hope you get feeling better!! Keep us posted on how you are doing :)

Nicole said...

I'm glad you got your comment thing fixed-now let's see some updates!!

Kami said...

Angie, I am so excited for you guys. I was hoping to see you at bunko to tell you Congrats! I guess it makes convincing Tyler a little easier :). Hope you start feeling better soon!

Mitzi said...

How exciting! Congrats! That is such an awesome surprise!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Our kids will be only 4 months apart! That is so fun, I love your new ultra-sound! I don't know where to post other comments at on your other ones! I love your page!

Andy and Katy said...

Hey there stranger. I just found your blog and saw that you are having another baby. It has been a long time since our Peachtree/Stoneybrook days. I would love to hear from you!
Katy (Lythgoe) Morgan
kalmorgan@hotmail.com
www.andyandkaty.blogspot.com

Sarah Jayne said...

Yeah, we can leave comments now! Hey girl! You look so cute and I bet you are so excited to have number 2! I miss being in Ogden where I could see people I know at least occasionally! Tell Ty hi for me!

Sarah Jayne said...

YAY, we can leave comments now! I have been wanting to say hi to you! I bet you are so excited to have number 2! Tell Ty hi for me will ya! I sure miss being in Ogden, where I could run into people like you occasionally or hang out every now and then!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having baby #2. Boston is such a doll. I love his smile. I hope all is well with you guys! Keep in touch!!
Tiffannie, Bobby and Heston Brian