BeSt BuDDiEs

Boston, Bridger & Dallen are "Best Buddies". It's so cute when I drop him off at Darcie's house, he doesn't even care that I'm leaving! He just smiles and walks in to find Dallen or Bridger! And when I pick him up, I ask him who he played with today and he says "Briga Dalllllen" (with is little sticking out!!) I'm so thankful that my sister and mother-in-law are able to watch him andthat he is loved and cared for!
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture!! I love his blonde hair!
So lucky!! What a cute little trio.. I bet they have a blast and give your sis a run for her money!!
Angie you little guy is so cute. I love his hair-way cool. Can't wait for you to find out what you are having. Keep in touch.
Katy
How fun! I totally agree you would never want to camp there, that was "the place to swim" for us Brighamites! haha sad huh. Thank goodness for the new pool. Matt and I still like Crystal Springs though, sadly we haven't camped there ;)
Post a Comment