My sister called to see if we wanted to go to the Mayan for dinner. We thought it would be fun for the kids! So we headed down and hit some really bad traffic, it ended up taking us over an hour to get there (which isn't fun when you have a toddler in the car....screaming!) And a 3 year old (my niece) asking "are we there yet?" the entire way down there!
But onnce we got there, it was worth it! The kids loved it! So I guess it was worth the long, stressful drive!


4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! We have not been to the Myan forever!! Boston is so stinkin' cute! He really is getting so big!
Angie Lou... I found you! You guys are so cute! That little stud Boston! I'm new at this and I hope it's ok, I put you on my "list" :) Love, Shawnie
My sister is in your ward! She came home and called and asked if it might be you..she thinks Boston is the cutest thing ever!! (and he is) So, yeah, you could be church buddies :) Hows the pregnancy going?
I'm glad you finally changed your blog so people can post. Boston is so cute, it has been awhile since we have hung out. Your family is darling!
Post a Comment