Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OuR 1st CaMpInG TriP oF ThE YeAr

We decided to go camping at the last minute on Friday afternoon. So we quickly packed up, de-winterized our trailer and we were off! We were excited to get "away" We went to Crystal Hot Springs, which we had never been to. We weren't sure what to expect, it was a little "run down" But we still had a blast. Boston loved every minute of it!

The water felt so good! As you can see Boston was a little unsure about his floaty and Bridger was just excited!!
This is Boston's "bossy" side (as you can see his little pointer finger) He was telling Dallen "No, No!!!


Boston & Bridger fighting over a toy!

Isn't that such a cute little face!

Little Buds!



8 comments:

Chelle said...

I can't believe it's finally (well, almost) camping season! I didn't realize Bridger and Boston were so close in age. How many months apart are they? Hope your feeling well! Cute pictures!

Sarah Jayne said...

looks fun ang! It has been like 3 or 4 years since we have been truly been camping! I almost can't wait to go to girls camp with the Young Women, just to go camping!!!

Tulle Sweet Tutu's said...

I love the picture of Boston in his floatie! He is hilarious! SOOO cute!! So, it wasn't freezing?! Looks like you're gonna have a fun, busy summer!

Nicole said...

How fun!! I bet you love that Darci's kids are so close in age to yours, they are goin to have such fun memories! and I bet you love that trailer! you're not wasting any time getting your use out of it!! miss you!!

Kara said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I hope it wasn't too cold for you up there. We bought a trailer last year, we should go camping sometime.

Lisa said...

Crystal Springs is a little ghetto, but it is still fun. Looks like you had a great time, we can't wait to get out either!!

Anonymous said...

how fun! I want to go camping!!! You guys are the cutest family ever! How are you feeling???

Erin said...

How fun! We can not wait for long awaited camping trips!! Boston is so cute, I love his little mo-hawk :) Too cute!!