
We were excited to find out we are having another BOY! They are so much fun! Boston has been so easy from the day we brought him home from the hospital......So we are hoping for another just like him! It will be fun for Boston to have a little buddy to play with!
11 comments:
Congrats! We're glad that we have 2 girls in a row. Just for that same fact too.
Oh my gosh, how fun! I am way excited for you! Congrats and I'm sure he'll be just as cute as Boston!
Yay! I was kinda sad when I found out I was having another boy (Spencer) but I am SO glad I have 2 boys in a row that can grow up together and be best buds! You will LOVE it! Congrats!!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting - I love having a boy too!!
Hey guys congrats on the new little boy on the way! That sounds like fun for Boston to have a brother that close . . . may suck for you guys when they get older and gang up on you though :D guess we all have that coming to us though right?? anyway, just wanted to say congrats! love, mel
Congrats on your new lil BOY! It will be so fun for him to have a brother to play with!
Congrats!! Another cute little boy! You are gonna have your hands full...Little boys really are so much fun! I bet Boston is excited for a brother :)
How fun! That is so exciting! Boys are fun, and it will be great to have them close together.
Congratulations!!!!!! Boys are easier than girls by FAR!!!! So happy for you guys.
Katy
That is so exciting, they will hopefully be the best of friends!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! Now they can be little buddies!
Post a Comment