Tyler decided to build a swingset for Boston. We thought it would be fun for him since there is nothing for him to play on when we go outside. Tyler spent 8 hours on it (of course with my help Ü) It was a bit of a pain to build but it turned out perfect!
Boston "just chillin" eating cheetos
Say "cheese"
10 comments:
yay! swing sets are awesome! and seriously, boston is soooo stinkin' cute . . . good work in the baby department!
that is so cute! Tyler has become quite the handyman! I never really thought of "building" a swing set. Did you save a lot of money building your own? It sure looks like a nice heavy duty one! Way to go you guys! Boston is going to love it!
that is so cute! Tyler has become quite the handyman! I never really thought of "building" a swing set. Did you save a lot of money building your own? It sure looks like a nice heavy duty one! Way to go you guys! Boston is going to love it!
Good Job Tyler - it looks great!
No way, he is darling.. look at him helping out! What a cute little boy, can't wait 2 see the others!
We too are in need of a swing set! Derek is not sold on the idea of him having to put it together himself though! You have a good husband to do this for little Boston :) He is so cute!
Look how cute your little man is. I love it. and congrats on your next little boy. how fun that will be to have 2 boys so close. I love the swing set also it looks like a lot of fun.
That looks like so much fun, we need something for Kambri to play with. I am jealous that your back yard is fenced in. Looks like fun!
That is the best thing we have done at our house for Dallin. I am sure that he will love it!
First of all he is so cute and looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment