I'm a little late posting our 4th of July trip to Bear Lake. I forgot my camera, so I bought a disposable (which I hated....) So here is what we did over the 4th.
The Beach Boston & Papa Tyler and the kids building a sand castle Maxx The fireworks We rented this bike. We couldn't keep the little kids off of it! Even though you felt like the biggest nerd riding it, it was actually way fun!
You guys are always doing something fun! I bet Boston loves being with Darcie's boys. they are all so cute! We need to get together sometime soon and let the kids play together!
5 comments:
cute pictures! Your little boy is getting so big! He's a cutie!
Looks like you guys had way fun! All your pictures are always so way cute!!
Don't you love the outdoorsie! Cute pics*
We had one HELL of a time!
The best part about that trip was getting cookie dough heath shakes and you know it!
You guys are always doing something fun! I bet Boston loves being with Darcie's boys. they are all so cute! We need to get together sometime soon and let the kids play together!
Post a Comment