This weekend we found out that Boston is OBSESSED with 4-wheelers. We went to our cabin and decided it would be fun to 4 wheel instead of drive in (it's about 30 miles into the cabin) The entire way to Wyoming, Boston was making the VROOOMM noise....finally we got there and started our ride into the cabin. He was so EXCITED! The entire time we were at the cabin he was sitting on the 4-wheeler waiting for another ride...


It was Tyler, Boston, Me, Max and all of our luggage on ONE 4-wheeler....what an ADVENTURE!
On our property we have an old coal MINE from around the 1940's, I had never been in it, So we decided to go through it! It's a pretty small tunnel that goes back about 700 FT...I have to say it was pretty CREEPY
My brother and cute girlfriend towards the back of the mine
Playing in the COLD, COLD river

We really had a lot of fun! It was very relaxing.....
6 comments:
What a trooper you are!! Pregnant and everything! Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't wait to squeeze little Boston's cheeks!
Boston must be all boy! It looks like you guys had a fun time! I bet it was nice to just get away for a little while!
Did you figure out your memory mixer?
That looks like so much fun. Your little guy is so cute, I love the helmet. Kambri has one too and they look so uncomfortable on them.
oh the memories we have...I'm replying to your comment on my blog..Our Jessica Simpson phase is definately a memory I can't forget, you have to admit, he concert was awesome!
We had so many good times before we had kids, camping, hanging out at our house, and just working together! It really was so much fun to work with you, we had some good times! I'm glad that Tyler married you, now you can never get rid of me because we're family! I wish we could still hang out like we use to though, maybe when we move back!
Awwww you guys are so cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun.
hey ang! looks like you guys have had an action packed summer! That us awesome! Tell "T" happy birthday for us!
Post a Comment