Friday, August 1, 2008

Best Friends

Boston & Bridger are 5 weeks apart, and have recently started playing so cute together. They still have their little fights but Boston LOVES Bridgy! And I'm sure Bridger feels the same way! Anytime I tell him he is going to go see Bridgy he gets this big SMILE on his face! I love that he has a cousin that he is so close to!
Giggling about nothing

Tackling each other in the back yard
Playing on the swingset together. It's funny because Bridger is the DARING one and Boston is the WIMPY one! But when Bridger is around, Boston will do just about anything!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It is always so fun when they have someone they are so close to. They are both so dang cute!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)

Chelle said...

They are both so cute!!! We had fun at the parade with you guys! We need to get together soon!

Darcie said...

These pictures turned out so cute!