Monday, September 22, 2008

Daddy & Boston Weekend

Tyler took Boston hunting with him this weekend. I wasn't real excited about it but I decided it would be nice to have a quiet, relaxing weekend and I SURE did. No husband, No kids!~ I took advantage, I slept in, went shopping and to dinner with my mom and even took a nap during the day! I think it was something I really needed! And it looks like the boys had fun too! Ü







9 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like they had a fun weekend.

Chelle said...

I long for a day without kids! Perfect timing too! Just a few more weeks and you'll be busy with a new baby too!

Shanna said...

I love that last picture. what a sweet boy!

Erin said...

Looks like Boston had a blast! That is cute of Tyler to take Boston out for some camping fun!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Reminder Book party Oct 11 @ 2. Let me know if you and family/friends are coming to buy Christmas gifts! If you can't make it and still want to buy I will give the info via website or catalog!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I also invited Darcie and Courtney so come with if they are coming! I hope you can come I haven't seen you forever girl!!

The Gaston's said...

He is so stinkin cute!! How fun!

Rick and Danielle said...

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about ya. I can't wait to see this cute lil guy. I wish it was my turn already!

Tyson and Capri said...

GOOD LUCK today with the baby. I am so happy for you guys!!!