HELP! We HAD a name picked out for the baby and just the other night Tyler told me that he wasn't "CRAZY" about Hudson, he said he likes it but it doesn't seem like the right name! I was like are you kidding me, 3 weeks before??? Awww....But I don't want to name him something that Tyler doesn't love. So now we have a NAMELESS baby! Any cute suggestions let me know!
5 years ago
11 comments:
Oh man you know sometimes I think men stink :D Jeremy did the same thing to me when I was pregnant with Faith! I will keep my ears open for some cute names
here are a few names from the kids i teach at preschool that are unique. Some are kinda different...but i dunno what you guys like? Kanyan, Brayke, Ethan, Hunter, Kyson, cannon, Bransen, Brogen, peyton...and thats all i got. ha ha
here are a few names from the kids i teach at preschool that are unique. Some are kinda different...but i dunno what you guys like? Kanyan, Brayke, Ethan, Hunter, Kyson, cannon, Bransen, Brogen, peyton...and thats all i got. ha ha
How about Grayson? I heard it at work and thought it was cute. I see your point about not wanting to name him something that Tyler doesn't like. But, I have to admit I was not crazy about Pete when Karson suggested it. I went with it initially because it is after his grandpa. How do you say no to that, right. It has totally grown on me and I love it now! He is totally a Pete! Maybe you will just have to wait till he gets here and see him.
I like the name Gunner & Ryan, but thats all I can think of right now. If I think of some more I will let you know.
what about ferris?? hahaha
I still say go with Ferris! ;)
Oh man! I loved the name Hudson, i thought that was adorable! We really liked the name Cohen before we found out we were having a girl when i was pregnant with Kenlee.
What about Jayston?? We just had a little boy enroll in school and that is his name and he is so cute!
How about jorge, harry, or jared...
I am in the same boat, except for the 3 weeks part. We have 3 months, but I'm still stressing out! Just please don't take Carter or Benson. Those are the two that we are debating! I also like Bennett, but will likely not use it. One I've heard lately is Nolan, I don't really have an opinion on that name though. It's just different.
Or you could just go with Farris, it seems that others think it's pretty cool. Shanna calls my little guy Clovis, so you can't take that one either!!!
Post a Comment