Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Halloween Party














5 comments:

the holland's said...

i cant beleive you ventured out so soon, and dressed up, im impressed. you look so good too!!!!

Jamie said...

You guys always seem to have alot of fun together!

Tyson and Capri said...

Bronson is so dang cute!! Me and Tyson went to your moms the other night while she had the kids and i got to hold him i was so excited to see he was there:) He is so tiny!!!

Erin said...

You guys look great! I love that you dress up! Derek and I have never dressed up...I am thinking maybe next year we will have too! Looks like you guys had a fun night :)

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

You guys are too cute! Love the outfits. One of these days Adam and I will dress up for Halloween, I guess we are party poopers :) By the way, Bronson is ADORABLE!