I LOVE that picture of him, he is such a cutie...Love Mom
He is so cute, and Boston looked so darling in his little costume. You have darling little boys!
Oh my he is so cute!
He's looking a little more like Boston now! He is adorable, you guys make the cutest babies! Love their costumes too!!!
Angie your boys are so cute. I cannot believe that it has been a month since you had your baby! They are the cutest vampire and dalmation ever!!!!
Awwww... I just want to eat him! ÜI love this picture of him.
Gosh- he's adorable! Looks like his big brother!
hi angie this is maegan. your new baby boy is beautiful. you have a very beautiful family. miss you. maegan.
Angie, You two have the cutest little boys! I cant believe how big Bos is getting! Congrats on your new little bundle, hes handsome! Take Care and keep in touch. Tell Tyler Hi! :)Lacey
Look how cute that little moose is! He is precious!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I LOVE that picture of him, he is such a cutie...Love Mom
He is so cute, and Boston looked so darling in his little costume. You have darling little boys!
Oh my he is so cute!
He's looking a little more like Boston now! He is adorable, you guys make the cutest babies! Love their costumes too!!!
Angie your boys are so cute. I cannot believe that it has been a month since you had your baby! They are the cutest vampire and dalmation ever!!!!
Awwww... I just want to eat him! Ü
I love this picture of him.
Gosh- he's adorable! Looks like his big brother!
hi angie this is maegan. your new baby boy is beautiful. you have a very beautiful family. miss you. maegan.
Angie, You two have the cutest little boys! I cant believe how big Bos is getting! Congrats on your new little bundle, hes handsome! Take Care and keep in touch. Tell Tyler Hi! :)Lacey
Look how cute that little moose is! He is precious!
Post a Comment