Friday, November 7, 2008

I am a little behind on posting, but I finally have a spare minute to post about what we have been up to lately.
I love HALLOWEEN, the DRESSING UP, the TRICK OR TREATING, the FALL WEATHER and spending time with FAMILY. We had a good time. We did our normal HALLOWEEN traditions by going to grandma & grandpa Petersons for some YUMMY CHILI then went to grandma & grandpa Samson's for DONUTS and TRICK OR TREATING. We ended our night at grandma and grandpa Stokes for more CHILI and sitting by the CAMPFIRE....We had fun!
My MEAN little VAMPIRE

My CUTE little DALMATION




Boston & Bronson with their cousin Rylee






Bronson with Grandma Samson

Papa Mike







































































2 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved Boston's costume soooo cute! Bronson is just so adorable!

Morgan Greaves said...

Boston looks so different with dark hair...it's crazy! Such a cute costume and a good little poser!