Monday, December 29, 2008

ChRiStMaS OvErLoAd

CHRISTMAS EVE

All tucked in bed with all his "friends" waiting for Santa to come...He was so excited!

He doesn't get to see Grandpa Gary very often, but when he does he is always so cute with him.

Making cookies for Santa Claus


Sneakin' a little taste

The finished product!!
Don't they look scrumptious with all those sprinkles?? Ü

We headed to my parents house to exchange gifts on Christmas Eve and then we did our usual tradition and went to dinner at Ligoris Pizza....It was yummy! We have done this with my grandparents ever since we were little, I love it! We always have such a good time, then we head back to my parents and Santa leaves us P.J's.
My parents always give the grandkids money with an outfit and a toy. Boston was more excited about the money than he was the toy! When we went to see Santa this year....He told Santa that he wanted "Mo Money" for Christmas (I don't know where he got that from?!? wink...wink) He's a smartie! Ü

Cute little Bronson doesn't have a clue about all this Christmas business

We then headed from Ligori's to grandma Beths house for some more food and presents. It was fun to just relax and visit



I told Boston to put the cookies he made for Santa out with a glass of milk. As you can see he didn't want Santa to eat "HIS" cookies. He kept saying "No...Mine" "No Santa Claus, MY Tookies"

CHRISTMAS MORNING
Bronsons new little toy...He thought it was pretty neat


I have to tell you, I was so so excited to give Boston this John Deer Jeep. When he saw it his face lit up...he was pretty excited! He said with a BIG smile on his face "thank you Santa Claus"



A gun like daddys? He thought that was cool! He liked it so much he fell asleep with it in his arms!




Isn't this picture cute! I snapped it at just the right moment





TWINERS!
They wore the same shirt on Christmas Day!

Mom, Dad and Bronson

More presents....



One of our Stokes traditions is Grandpa and Grandma let all the grand kids fill a piggy bank full of change....We have done it ever since we were little. In fact my grandpa did it with his kids too! It is something we looked forward to every year and now my kids get to carry on that tradition...I love traditions!

"Mo money" He got what he wanted for Christmas

























5 comments:

Darcie said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love the one of Boston helping you make the cookies......LOL his little smile makes me laugh.

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! The pictures you took were so cute!

Kami said...

Oh, I love that he didn't want Santa to eat his cookies. That is a crack up! They are so cute!

Chelle said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they're getting!

Shanna said...

what fun traditions! Little Boston is sucha sweetie. we had so much fun with him on christmas eve.