Friday, January 2, 2009

Poor Baby....

Bronson caught the FLU....So sad! He was so, so sick. We took him to the doctor and they did some lab work on him to make sure he wasn't dehydrated. Thank goodness he wasn't! This is a picture of him after his ROUGH day at the doctor, it wore him right out!




6 comments:

Jamie said...

Awwww poor little guy!

The Caldwells said...

Oh look how red his poor little eyes are! There is nothing worse than a sick baby . . . you feel so helpless. Hope he gets better soon. He sure is a cute little guy!

Rick and Danielle said...

He looks SO sweet. Hope he's doing better!

Kami said...

I can't remember if I commented already :), but POOR POOR kid! Oh, you can just tell he doesn't feel good!

Darcie said...

AWWWW...That makes me sad!

Anonymous said...

ohhh that makes me feel so bad! I hope he is feeling better!