5 Years....WOW! It has gone by so fast! I just want Tyler to know how lucky I am to have him in my life! He is such a wonderful husband and an even better Dad! Just a few things I admire about Tyler is he is so understanding, very, very smart (both book smart and common sense smart), hard working and not to mention very sexy Ü! He is just great! I am so lucky that he is mine! I love you Sugar!!
Tyler suprised me with a trip to San Diego for our anniversary! I am so excited! Why, San Diego? Well I really, really wanted to get married there! We have been married for 5 years and so we are going to go to the San Diego temple! My cousin and his wife are actually going to be sealed there so we will be going with family! It's going to be a lot of fun! Isn't it the most beautiful temple ever?? What a great suprise! Thanks Tyler!
5 years ago

5 comments:
I remember being GIANT pregnant at your wedding. I think I had Jaiger just a few days after you guys got married. Time flies! Aren't you glad Joey and I set you guys up? :) A perfect match! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY guys!
Way to go on 5 years!!! Time flies when you are busy having kids and working. San Diego will be so much fun. Have a great time and enjoy your time with your husband.
What a cool Suprise! Happy Anniversary!I love the San Diego Temple it is so beautiful!
precious! have so much fun and soak up those rays for me.
I'm jealous! I wish I was going. I didn't know you wanted to get married there. It's way pretty! I hope you guys have fun without me.
Post a Comment