Saturday, March 28, 2009

Since my photo class I have been going overboard with pictures! (practice makes perfect...right?) Just trying to figure my camera out. I really love doing it, it is so much fun! I'm sure Boston is so tired of looking at the camera but little does he know this is only the beginnig!














9 comments:

Amy said...

Angie, you are awesome! Your pics look great!

Kara said...

Those are really cute pictures. Helps when you have super cute kids to take pictures of!

Shanna said...

Angie you are so good! will you help me?

Chelle said...

What cute little models!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Ang, these pictures are so cute!!!

Jared and Katie said...

So cute Ange! You've really got some talent!

Andy and Katy said...

Angie those are darling pics. You are so talented. Are you up for doing a little session with my kids. Let me know your price. I need to get them done and I can't stand to do another cheesy kiddie kandid birthday pose with the wooden block. Let me know what you charge and any details. Thanks angie!

k80morgan@gmail.com

Rick and Danielle said...

Such cute boys!!
I just got a new camera that I have no idea how to use...and a new baby to use it on. Guess I need to figure it out!

maegan and brian lutz said...

Just wanted to let you know your doing a good job on your picture taking. Maci's little girl pictures are darling. Bronson is getting so big too.