I have had so much going on lately that I haven't had time to post. I have been slacking a bit. So here is a little update on what we've been up to!
We went to St George last Friday night to pick up a trailer we bought from my cousins RV lot. We left at 7:30 that night and got there around 12:30 PM. We stayed with my cousin and got up early the next morning picked up our trailer and headed home. I wasn't sure how the boys would do on that long of a car ride. But they did so good! I was quite suprised!
Bronson was actually happy on the way down.


Boston was so excited that Lisa made him his very own little bed



2 comments:
Dang sorry we missed ya!
oh cool. newer trailer. lets see the picts. Yes Yuba Lake is great. They just redid there bathroom and shower facilities. There are about ten individual bathrooms and showers. Really nice too. Grass for the kids to play on. Nice trees for shade. Paved roads so you can go walking on and not get muddy or dusty. We love it there. About 2 1/2 hour drive. 20 min out of Nephi. We are going to go next month again. Fishing is good too. Two nice boat docks to fish off of. Let us know if ya go.
Post a Comment