Friday, April 17, 2009



We had so much fun in San Diego! It was nice to get away without any kids and spend time together. Here are a few pics of our trip.




My cousin Tyson and Capri were sealed in the San Diego temple. It is seriously the most beautiful temple I have ever seen. It was a really neat experience to see them sealed!


We went to such a yummy place to eat! We had rice bowls and yummy sushi! As you can tell Tyler REALLY enjoyed it! Ü


We went into Old Town, which was really neat! They had a lot of different Mexican resturants and a lot of little shops.
We went to the beach a few nights and we also did a lot of driving around looking at the houses.












3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm sure that Tyler is so glad that you posted that picture of him stuffing his face! I am very jealous of your little getaway! Chad and I haven't had one of those since we've had kids!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

yummmm sushi! Looks like you guys had fun, you look way cute in that hat!

Chelle said...

Oh, so fun! I'm jealous. Cute pictures. I love your hat! See you tonight!