Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet Boston's New Friend.....

Boston was playing outside the other day and came running in the house, and here is our little conversation:

Boston: Mommy, tum see my bend (friend)? (With a big smile on his face)

Mom: Sure, where is he?

Boston: In my jeep.

So I look outside to see who this friend of his was and didn't see anyone, so I look over by the gate and still didn't see anyone.

Mom: Where is he, did he go home?

Boston: No Mom (with a confused look on his face) he in my jeep

So I walk over to his jeep and found two little worms laying on his seat.

Mom: Oh, wow are these your friends?

Boston: Ya, my wurms (Big smile) Hold it mom, he nice, he not bite ever

Mom: No Mommy doesn't like worms

Boston: I like dem

So off he went, driving his friends around in his jeep







These things creep me out! Boston is starting to really love all the things that little boys are supposed to love. I'm not sure I like that. Bugs, spiders and snakes. I find potato bugs and worms every where, and I mean everywhere!



9 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

I FREAKING HATE WORMS. I HATE THEM! He is so dang cute :)

Jamie said...

Ha ha that is awsome!

Tyson and Capri said...

Thats so cute:) Little boys are funny!!

Erin said...

What is it with boys and worms? Cooper has had a few worm friends too :) Cute post!

Amy said...

That's awesome! He is so cute!

Shanna said...

that is priceless! i love how he called them his friends. such a sweet boy!

maegan and brian lutz said...

That is so sweet!!
He is all boy.. I can't believe you
little(Big) brother is engaged! Thats so neat. Looks like you had a great vacation too.

Kara said...

Ha ha that is so cute! I love all of the little boys stuff. Kambri loves worms too, not a big fan:) He is so cute, and I love that you wrote how he talks!

Rachael said...

Oh I love it. How cute was that conversation. I guess that what I get to look forward to with my boy.