To YoU!!
I just wanted to wish my hubby a Happy 27th Birthday and let him know how much I love him and appreciate ALL he does for us! He is the BEST husband and Daddy anyone could wish for!
We love you!
And since he is turning 27, I though I would list 27 reasons why I love him so much....
1. His love for the gospel, he has come a long way since I first met him
2. His BLUE eyes
3. He is always willing to help out when needed
4. He is a good listener
5. He gives good advice (even when I don't want to hear it!)
6. He is very smart with money and finances
7. Well he is actually pretty smart at anything
8. He is the best Daddy our boys could ask for
9. He is SEXY Ü
10. He sets his mind to something and can ALWAYS accomplish it
11. Likes Adventures
12. Is a great husband
13. Has a great sense of Humor
14. Can get along with anyone
15. Helps me so much around the house
16. He loves yard work (so our yard ALWAYS looks perfect)
17. Cleans all the bathrooms (now who wouldn't love that??)
18. He is a prankster, he loves to play jokes on people
19. He is a very caring person
20. He is affectionate and loving
21. Did I mention that he's SEXY? Ü
22. He's an EXTREMLY clean person (sometimes it drives me crazy, though) Ü
The last 5 are from Boston (in his own words)....
23. Just Tause Ü (just cause!)
24. Ride my Twuck and my jeep???
25. Him nice
26. Tus he funny Ü
27. Him Tamping (camping)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tyler!! You're getting old! :)
Happy Birthday Tyler!! Thanks for being such an awesome Brother-In-Law and Uncle!!
Cute post, I love the ones from Boston- he is so cute, he cracks me up!
Post a Comment