We headed up to East Canyon last weekend with some friends for a little boating, camping and relaxation....
*
BUT
*
With a broken ankle, a CRAZY 10 month old that's all over the place and a 3 year old "know it all" I wouldn't EXACTLY call it a relaxing trip!! But, no matter what the situation, I have to tell ya boating is ALWAYS fun! It is my all time favorite thing to do in the summertime!
*
*
*
Us girls were out numbered with 4 little boys and 3 daddies!
*
*
Don't mind Bronson digging into the bag of doritos, he was hungry! He could barley reach his mouth because the life jacket was so big! But that didn't stop this little guy, he somehow got that chip in his mouth (and enjoyed every bite!
*
*
This is what I did the whole time, sat on the boat and soaked up the sun (it was tempting to just jump in the water or go for a little ride on the tube, but I decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea with a cast on!)
*
We also had some late night vistitors, that decided they were hungry at 3 AM, so of course we fed them!
*
*
*
*
*
*
I really didn't mind that they were digging around in our trash and making a HUGE mess, look how innocent they look??! So cute!

1 comment:
raccoon cute...skunk not so much:)
Post a Comment