POP!
That's exactly what I heard when I went to catch the ball at a Dodgeball game and landed on my ankle.
I BROKE it!
It's been horrible. It's my right foot (so I'm not supposed to drive Ü), I can't bear ANY weight on it for 2 months and I have 2 kids (one that can't walk)!!! How does that work??? We will have to see how it goes, all i can say is it's going to be a LONG 2 months......
Thankfully my Mom has been helping me a TON, I don't know what I would do without her. And I have to give Tyler credit too cause he has taken on A LOT more too!!
Thanks Mom and Tyler!
(Don't mind the swollen toes)
12 comments:
Angie, thats hard core! ouch though...i'm sorry!
Oh Ang, i feel so bad for you! I am always home and can help with anything you need! Call me!
Oh my Gosh! That sucks big time! Hope it heals fast!
Good luck Angie! That totally sucks!
Oh Ang, that sucks. I can not imagine. I bet you're a beast at Dodgeball, I'm sure you team will miss ya. I kind of felt that way when I could not lift anything over 5 lbs before I had Gavin. It's way hard when you have babies!! Good luck I hope you get feeling better soon. If you need dinner sometime, let me know.
Okay, between you and Jacee!!! Poor girl, I can't believe you broke your ankle playing dodgeball! We saw you coming off of the field and Lisa told us that you hurt it. I never thought that you broke it! Play this one up, so your husband will appreciate all that you do ;).. ha ha ha
That stinks so bad! I feel for ya! Let me know if there is ANYTHING we can do to help out, seriously!
oh man that sucks so bad!! at least they gave you a sweet color cast though ;D
Those are some really swollen toes!!!
I LOVE your swollen toes Angie!!
Oh my Ang! I can't believe that! I hope it heals fast and you're not too stressed out!!! Let me know if I can EVER do anything!
Cute, PINK, swollen toes :) That sucks tho!!
Post a Comment