*
*Cars, trucks & motorcycles. That's what he REALLY wanted for his birthday. To be exact, he wanted a BIG truck and trailer with motorcyles.
*
*
"Basketball" shoes
*
*A Scooter (and look at those cute little boxer briefs...so cute!)
*

*
*
*He opened his presents so fast that I really don't think he realized what he got until we took it all inside and started putting it away. I think he just got way too exctied!
*
*
*
Moster Truck Cake
*
5 comments:
SO cute. Did you make his cake? SUch a cute idea. I laughed a little at the second to last picture. Look at all the adults lips. Everyone is ready to help Boston blow out his candles! :) Funny!
How fun. That monster truck cake is darling. Did you make it?
He is such a cutie! Did you make the cake?
that cake is soooo cute
These pictures turned out way cute! I like the first picture of him Ü
Post a Comment