What a good 1st birthday! We made him his favorite breakfast, PANCAKES! And then we played all day! I love birthdays! Ü
*
*

*
He got a musical instrument set, and he loves it! He played with that most of the day!
He got a musical instrument set, and he loves it! He played with that most of the day!
*

*

*

*
*

*

I just gotta say how much I love this kid! He is so much fun! Here are just a few things I love about him:
We sang Happy Birthday and it really embarassed him! And then he was afraid to eat his cake because we kept telling him that it was hot (candle) But once he figured it out he wasn't shy at all! He enjoyed every bite!
*

*
Tyler smashed his face into his cake, Bronson thought it was pretty funny, well at first and then he got some in his eye.......He was done after that!
*
*

I just gotta say how much I love this kid! He is so much fun! Here are just a few things I love about him:
*His laugh
*When he dances, but especially loves "Homie, Rap Music"
*He is so independent
*His big eyes and long eyelashes
*His "cheesy" smile
*Loves to wrestle with his brother & daddy (but not with me??)
*His "crazy monkey crawl"
*His sweet little voice
Happy Birthday, Buddy! We love you!




4 comments:
He is SO cute!! That cake you made is darling! look at how creative you are. Are you sure Tyler didn't suffocate him in his cake? I can't believe how much of that stuff is caked to his face. poor little guy, what a mean daddy! BTW-JB got that musical set when he was that age and both of the boys still play with it all the time, good purchase.
What a mess!!! I love his Lego cakes! So cute! Happy B-Day Bronson!!
He is so cute!
How cute!! I seriously cant believe he is one already..Time goes SO fast...
Post a Comment