Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween....

I know, I know.....I'm a little behind on my blogging.


Tyler and I dressed up this year as "white trash", I have to be honest, looking at Tyler was a definete "turn off" (see pictures below) Mullet, jacked up teeth...Ha Ha! It was funny! And of course he played the part.....
*
Grandpa Stokes did a "Haunted Hay Ride" at Boston's request. Boston has a Halloween book that talks about a Pumpkin Hay Ride, and so he told Papa Stokes about it and Papa made it happen (thanks Grandpa)
*
Boston just HAD to be Batman, there was no talking him out of it! He still wears the costume almost everyday, in fact I have had to sew it a few times!!
*
Bronson was an "Old School Golfer" I just had to get it, it's the cutest costume ever!!
*
*
*

Isn't he sexy?!?

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE the costumes! You guys look HOT!