Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boston's New Song

This was just too funny not to post..... Boston learned a new song at church!
He was in the living room singing into a plastic straw (that you drink out of Ü) and holding a "joker" card (that he found under the couch cushion) Here is what we heard

Follow the prophet (YELLING)
Don't go with him!
Follow the prophet
Don't go with him!

I said Boston, it's don't go astray!

I tried to explain that we want to follow him and do what he tells us to do! But he still thinks that it says Don't go with him!!

He is seriously the funniest kid! He has such a fun imagination!

1 comment:

Jamie Hadlow said...

I love the things kids say! Always so entertaining. I am the primary chorister in our ward and get to teach the kids Follow the Prophet this month, and I seriously laugh until I cry at the stuff the kids say. Love it. What a cute story!