Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Cold, Rainy, Fun Memorial Weekend

We had planned on going to Lava Hot springs for Memorial Weekend and had high hopes for the weather to change for the better.....I thought well if it rains, oh well...It can't be that bad! Oh was I WRONG! It was FREEZING! But we really did end up having a fun time!When it wasn't raining we went on a long bike ride through the cute little town of Lava.
The crazy boys went paintballing!
We did end up with one day of pretty nice weather, so we went straight to the hot pools.




We stayed at a really nice campground. It had a river running through it and was right close to town. We really did have a fun time despite the rainy cold weather, It was nice to just get away and enjoy the outdoors.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun! I love Lava. We went camping too, it was freezing--but still fun.

Jamie said...

That looks so nice there. Where is at?

Tyson and Capri said...

Hey angie, Boston is so dang cute i cant wait for the new baby he will be just as cute!!