We went to the Oregon Coast for a week with Tylers family. It is the prettiest place I have ever seen. We had a really fun, relaxing time.

Little shops at Depoe Bay

A vistit to the Tillamook Cheese Factory

A little crab fishing.....



A cold, windy day at the beach




A visit to the lighthouse

This was the view from our balcony

It was also Boston's first plane ride...He loved it!

Another beautiful picture of Oregon

Boston looking off the Pier
7 comments:
You got some darling pictures!! We had so much fun with you guys. I miss the good ole' days when we use to hang out all the time. We've had some good times together! Miss you!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your little man is getting so big. What a beautiful place to visit. Keep in touch.
It looks like you guys had alot of fun! I bet it was a nice break :) The pics of Boston are so cute!
k Boston is getting so freaken cute!!! I love your pictures!! I want to go to Oregon so bad! It looks so pretty! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Oh man, it looks so pretty there! I'll put that on my list of places to visit. Boston is lookin a lot like Tyler!
I keep telling Dax that I want to go there for our next vacation, so you'll have to give me the spill on the trip. It looks like you guys had fun! Hope you are feeling good!
Awwww I want to go!! That looks so fun!
Post a Comment