My friend makes the cutest bead watches. She makes a ton of different colors and the faces are interchangable. She sells the bands for $20 and the faces for $10. Aren't they so cute?
Hi Ang! Hey tell your friend to check out my blog- I would love her to come do the Sept. boutique if she was interested. Tell her to leave me a comment if she is interested!
Ang- I found your blog because Jamie found me and then I found Darcie and then I found you! I never knew you all had blogs! Anyway, now I can keep up to date what's going on. I hope you feel good throughout the rest of your pregnancy! April www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com
6 comments:
I bet you get sick of me always leaving comments....But I think those watches are way cute! I want one Ü
I want one!! Does she have a website? I love chunky bead bracelets!!
Hi Ang!
Hey tell your friend to check out my blog- I would love her to come do the Sept. boutique if she was interested. Tell her to leave me a comment if she is interested!
Ang-
I found your blog because Jamie found me and then I found Darcie and then I found you! I never knew you all had blogs! Anyway, now I can keep up to date what's going on. I hope you feel good throughout the rest of your pregnancy!
April
www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com
Hey cute lady! Don't ask me HOW I found you here...somehow through one of my friend's blogs. How FUN!! :o)
AND I tagged you so check my blog :)
Post a Comment