

BIRTHDAY BOY!
I have to let you all know what happened with this crazy looking cake. I woke up early to get started on it. I got it all frosted (which was very time consuming and such a pain) and I though WOW this turned out so cute! So we put it in the oven (to protect it from flies and stuff) and left. I got home and started getting things ready for the birthday party and started making another regular cake (because this little alligator would only feed 10 people) and PREHEATED the oven!! HELLO. the cute little alligator was still in the oven and I didn't realize it until smoke filled my house and the fire alarms were BLARING! I opened the oven and just about started to cry, all my hard work....MELTED and SMOKY! Boston was really excited about the cake, so we still used it for him to blow his candles out but didn't eat it! It was quite a disaster!!
We were supposed to go to the zoo, but it was raining all morning. So we took Boston to the Air Force Museum to look at the planes.....Did I enjoy it..NO! But him and Tyler sure did!













5 comments:
Angie he is so dang cute!! I'm sorry about your cake but it sure is cute:)
Oh Ang!! I am so sorry about the cake! I can imagine how mad you would be!! I can totally see myself doing the same thing! It still looks darling though, I'll have to find out from you how you made it..Happy Birthday Boston!! wish we could have celebrated with you!
Oh he is so cute, I remember when Bri did your pictures and he was so dang cute. That is crappy about your cake, but way to be ambitious! Glad he had a good day.
Oh it looks like you guys had fun! Thats too bad about the cake. It was way cute!
Happy Birthday, Boston. What a cutie! You did a great job on the announcements, they're adorable.
Post a Comment