This summer Tyler & I OvErLoAdEd ourselves with numerous projects....But they all really needed to be done and we FiNaLLy completed ALL of them.....YeA!!
1St....BoStOn'S RoOm
Boston got a new BiG boy bed
2nd....FiNiShiNg ThE BaSeMeNt
This is our office/toy room. It is so nice to have a room for all of Boston's toys, we have a lot more space in his bedroom.
3rd....OrGaNiZiNg My JuNk RoOm
I'm not sure if it's possible to have a clean junk/storage room, but this looks 100% better than it did before.
Finally the baby has a finished bedroom (well almost, I still need a few more things)
I have the babys clothes, blankets and bedding all WaShEd and OrGaniZeD
5th.....My FaLL cLeAnIng
I have cleaned, organized and scrubbed every spot in my house. Top to Bottom. (No pictures...SoRRy!)
YeS...We have been busy this summer. Between our projects and our many camping trips we accomplished ALOT! It did help the pregnancy go by a little faster (Which is a PLUS). You better believe I will be takin' it easy for the remaining 3 1/2 weeks until my little baby comes!
7 comments:
WOW! You guys were busy! everything looks amazing! I bet you love that extra space in your basement. Congrats on your accomplishments!
Wow! You did do a lot. I had a lot of ambitions when I was pregnant, but a lot of them fell through. Good job and your house is darling. I can't believe you have less than 1 month!
k can I say nesting?! haha thats got to feel so good have all of that done,especially before the baby gets here!!! can't believe 3 more weeks, crazy!!
You are a busy lady! I really need to get my fall cleaning done. I am so not looking forward to it! Your house is way cute!
Everything looks so GOOD. I'm jealous!
LOVE the boys' rooms! They are so cute! Don't you love how you feel like you have to get everything done before the baby is born. I was the same way!
Look at you go! It is funny how we all get when we are pregnant huh?! I was the same way! I felt like I had to wash the walls, clean the carpet, organize EVERYTHING and the list could go on and on. You really did do such a cute job on the boys rooms!! Also keep us posted on the baby :)
Post a Comment