Tuesday, October 14, 2008

He is here.....

Bronson is finally here. And I am finally posting some pictures of him. I've been a little busy, having 2 kids is a little bit of an adjustment! Ü I will post more about the labor and delivery part but for now this is all your get! Ü He was 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 1/2 inches long....He is a really good baby...so far! We are so happy he is so healthy and so handsome! More pictures are coming soon......

27 comments:

Tyson and Capri said...

Ang he is so so stinkin cute!! I am glad everything went so well..

Becky Jorgensen said...

You guys congrats!!! I am so happy he's healthy and your doing great! He's such a good looking boy, both are I swear. I love the name Bronson too!! So cute!!

Rick and Danielle said...

Ohhhh he is darling. It looks like Boston is happy about being a big brother! What a cute couple of boys! Can't wait for more pictures.

Abby said...

Congrats! He is beautiful! I look forward to hearing more and seeing more pics!

Nicole said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! I love the middle name Denniam, is that somehow after grandpa dennis? I love your scrapbook layout too!

Chelle said...

Ang, he is so cute! I love his dark hair! Can't wait to see him! Call if you need anything when Tyler goes back to work!

Darcie said...

I am so glad he is here too! Now I can take over your baby since Mont wont let me have one....LOL He is seriously the cutest baby! I can't wait until you go back to work so I can start watching him Ü
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Garmire's said...

Congrats! He's very handsome!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little boy. I love his name too.

the holland's said...

ahhhhhhhhh he is so cute, he reminds me of bostons pictures when he was little, i just want to kiss his cheeks. congrats

The Caldwells said...

Wahoo! He is so cute . . . congrats guys. And Bronson is such a cute name :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats. He is a cutie and I hope everything is going good for you!! It is a big adjustment with 2 kids I'm sure you are doing great with them!!!

Jordan said...

Congratulaions Guys! He is adorable! 2 boys will be a blast!

Tina said...

Angie it is Tina. I found your blog. Bronson is sooo cute and so it Boston. What beautiful boys you have. Check out my blog at tinalovesaaron.blogspot.com.

CONGRATS!!!

Tyson and Capri said...

Angie he is so so stinkin cute!! I am glad everything went well for you guys:)

Andy and Katy said...

Congratulations Angie!!!! He is the cutest little guy, and I love his name. Hope that you are doing well and you will fall into being a mom of two before you know it!!!!

Katy Morgan

Mitzi said...

I am so glad you decided on the name Bronson, I love it! He is seriously so cute!!! Congrats and good luck this first little bit. Honestly, if you need anything at all, I am just a phone call away! I can't wait to see him!

Shanna said...

Angie he's such a cutie! i've honestly been waiting for some pictures of your new little guy since i heard you had him. You and Ty make some cute babies. That sounds funny, but seriously. he's dang cute! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is super handsome and I love the name!

Kami said...

Cute, Love him! I love that he already has chubby little cheeks! He is a cute little baby, and I like the name too! What day did you end up having him on? Congrats, can't wait to meet him!

Erin said...

Angie he is beautiful! I have to say I love the name Bronson!! I would have told you congrats earlier but I have been out of town! I hope everything went good and I can not wait to hear more about it!! Congrats to you guys!!

Unknown said...

Angie! He is sooooo cute? Will you have the next one for me?

Jamie said...

Awwww Ang, He is so cute!

Amy said...

Congrats! He is so so cute and I just want to nibble on those cheeks. Angie, that link I was telling you about is www.picasa.com and it is a free download.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We are so happy for you both!! My work is starting to slow down so let us know if you guys need anyhting! Congradulations, he's a cutie. Boston looks happy to be a big brother.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Wow, congratulations you two!! He is a gorgeous baby!

The Gaston's said...

He is so cute!! That is so fun and exciting! Congratulations you guys! :)