I thought I would share my crazy "medical mystery", that we finally (hopefully) solved!! I have been getting really bad headaches ever since I had Bronson, but I thought no big deal! Then one morning I woke up and had a really bad pain in my neck and when I would move my neck a certain way I would get this shocking pain up in my head, It was seriously the worst pain I ever felt! Then my bottom lip and tongue went numb and I was getting really bad dizzy and fainting spells.... It started to freak me out. So the next day I went to the "insta-care" (which I'm not a fan of) but I couldn't wait...So I went and he wanted me to get an MRI. Well my MRI came back normal (thank goodness!) He said I was probably getting some type of migraine. But I didn't think that was the case. Well, I was back to square one, not knowing what was going on with me!
Well, last weekend we had a girls night out. On the way home I was feeling really dizzy... I finally had a MAJOR meltdown...my mom and sister were like "what is wrong?!" I guess I just couldn't handle not feeling good and not knowing why anymore! So I guess crying to your mom seems to make things better, right?
Anyways to make a long, long story short. My mom, figured it out! Who needs a doctor when you have your mom, right?? When I was pregnant my doctor put me on an anti-depressant and she wanted me to stay on it until Bronson was at least 2 months old. Well, I didn't know that you couldn't just go off them cold turkey, they usually take you off them gradually. Anyway! I think it is so crazy that a medication can do that to you! I honestly thought I was going crazy!
5 years ago
6 comments:
Wow that is really crazy! I hope that you figured it out. That does not sound fun and I bet you were way scared. Good luck and I hope you don't feel like that anymore!
Angie, I am so glad that you figured it out. I swear sometimes you get these CRAZY symptoms and you have no idea what is wrong, but you always imagine the most horrible thing. I am so glad that it was something so easy! Hope you feel better soon!
Crazy Ang! Hope you are feeling better.
Wow, I am glad that you figured it out and it was just physical pains that you felt. I have heard some scary stories of people that have just stopped this kind of medication. I am glad that you are feeling better!!!
Oh my hell. When i was reading this i was trying to read so fast to get to the end to make sure your ok.. That is crazy.. But yes mothers knows best. Mother instinct!! its amazing thing. your boys are still so dang cute. poor bronson and his flu. bostons first sleep over was fun to look at, back brought back alot of memories....
"Checker Auto works" oh heck we had fun sleepovers too. take care of those boys. Maegan
thats crazy! i'm glad it wasn't something scary.
Post a Comment