Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo Class


I took a photo class from Veronica Reeve (who by the way is an AMAZING photographer) and here are some of the photos I took!
This class was awesome, she really knows her stuff. She is having another one in April if you are interested take a look at her blog http://veronicareeve.blogspot.com/





What do ya think????




9 comments:

Erin said...

Ang those pictures look awesome! Me and my sisters actually signed up for her April class! I can not wait :) It is good to know it is worth it!! Do you edit your photos in photoshop? They really do look so good!

Amy said...

Angie! You rock! Those are awesome pics!

Lisa said...

great job, Ang.!

Kami said...

Good Job Ang! They look great! I really like them a lot!

Chelle said...

Ang, those look really good!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Hey amazing job Ang!! I like!!

Kym said...

Angie, I think you could totally be a professional :) The class really WAS a lot of fun...although I did feel a little wierd asking my ameteur questions in front of so many Pros. But I will have to agree that Veronica is amazing, Im feelin bad I had to miss the photo shoot. You really did do awesome on your pictures. Great job on the manual setting! (only because I know now how much thought goes into the finished product)")

Darcie said...

Sister you really are a pro :)
I want you to take my boys pictures. Tell me when you have some free time......

Morgan Greaves said...

Those are soooo good! Love them. We are taking her class in April. Good to hear it wasn't a waste and you liked them! I'm excited now!