Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We started our 4th of July Weekend with a little 4-wheelin trip with Tyler's mom and dad and little sister Candice. It was Bronson's first 4-wheelin' ride, and he loved it!







We stopped and had a little picnic.







Boston got a new helmet and was so excited about it, until we actually put it on and then he wasn't too excited about it








Bronson loves hugs from his BIG brother (can't you tell??)










We ran into some snow, so Grandpa took Boston up to throw some snow balls.






Then we woke up Saturday morning and headed to the parade.









Boston and little Rylee waiting for the parade to start



Then we had a BBQ and went swimming at Tyler's parents house. (no pics, sorry!)
We then headed over to the Riverdale fireworks, but ended up watching them at my parents house.








Boston is a little "pyro" He loves fires, matches, lighters......We really need to watch him around this stuff!






3 comments:

Chelle said...

Your boys are so cute. Love the pictures!

Laurie Jacobsen said...

Hi Angie!!! I hope you remember me. I just thought I would stop in and say, "Hi, and what a BEAUTIFUL family you have." I think I may have saw you and you family taking a walk a few weeks ago around West Point. I hope all is well!!!

Shanna said...

how fun are you guys! sounds like you a had a good time. They are all getting so big!