Friday, October 9, 2009

A Little Catch Up....

I haven't posted for over a month! YIKES! I'm behind! Well, I am FINALLY out of my boot and walking (with a limp...Ü) It is so nice to be able to finally be back to normal. That was seriously the worst 2 months of my life!! Anyways!
*
My baby is turning "1" on saturday! Crazy! He is so much fun! He is FINALLY starting to walk but he still prefers to do the crazy monkey crawl. He is much faster and can get much more accomplished that way....which means MORE TROUBLE!

*

I am actually excited for Fall, I love the Fall, Halloween, the leaves changing, wearing jackets and sweaters, the chilly weather, pumpkins BUT I hate what follows......So I have a big list of fun things I want to do before winter.....We will see if we get to do them all!

*

Pics coming soon!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Can't wait to see pics of Bronson's party! I can't believe he's already one!!